Real estate investing can be tricky and risky, but it can also create wealth and financial freedom through assets and passive income. Here at Set Your Rent we provide you several options to get you started in real estate or to diversify your portfolio.
We cater to two groups: 1) new and early stage investors who want the upside of investing without the fear and risk of vacant or costly properties, and 2) high net worth individuals looking for a modest ROI that is guaranteed.
You pick your risk, reward, and time commitment needs.
Investment Options Through Set Your Rent
PACKAGED – For the Active Investor
We package a contract and accepted purchase agreement for you.
- Tenant-buyers have toured the home while it was listed “for sale” and love the property.
- Tenants have signed a lease for $1,700/month along with a $5,000 down payment contingent upon us buying the home for them.
- Seller accepts an offer for $160,000 (with $3,000 seller concessions), contingent upon financing and inspection.
- You proceed with closing on the home and on the rent-to-own agreement.
PARTNERING – For the Passive Investor
Team with Set Your Rent or other investors to maximize your returns with minimal effort.
- Option A – Partnering. We put everything together and manage deal. Profits (or losses) are split 50/50. So we only share in profit if you are first making a profit.
- Option B – Passive investor. No risk or equity position in the property. This would be a 1-5 year note with a guaranteed ROI between 5%-10%.
Set Your Rent Match Making Service
Set your rent aims to connect rent to own candidates with real estate investors. We find dozens of aspiring home owners who are looking to find the perfect home that they can lease in a rent-to-own situation. We then connect those interested renters with you, the investor. We email prospective properties directly to you!
We want to expand the number of people we help and offer these opportunities to investors.
Fees May Apply*